48th Yearly Gerenal Meeting noticeRead More...
Saving Bank Account
S. B. Account is generally opened for the purpose of savings for the future. Interest is paid on the balance maintained at the rate specified by Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
Current Accounts are generally opened by Traders, Business Community, Corporate as well as Government Bodies both for depositing cash / cheque and making payments on account of business transactions.
The term Fixed Deposits means deposits which are not repayable on demand but is repayable after the expiry of a fixed period.
Loan can be granted up to 85%of the deposit amount against the pledge of Deposit Receipt in case of need.
• Payment of fixed amount, which is in multiple of Rs.100/-, is made every month.
• Duration is 1 to 10 years.
• Rates of interest on Recurring Deposits account are as per rates offered on fixed deposits.
• Account can be opened with a minimum of Rs.1,000/- or any amount fixed by H.O.
• After certain period, the amount deposited will be double. Here , the period is computed based on the rate of interest prevailing at the time of deposit.
• Full amount is paid on maturity.
Short Term Deposit
• Account can be opened with a minimum of Rs.1000/- or any amount fixed by H.O. from time to time.
• Minimum period is 15 days.
• Maximum period is 12 months.
• Interest due will be paid on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis according to the choice of the depositor.
Special Deposit Schemes (555 Days)
• Period : 555 Days
• Interest due will be paid by Simple Interest Basis (10.25% p.a.)
More About Us
The Hindusthan Co-op. Bank Ltd. is an institution that got its inspiration from India’s Independence movement. The fight for the fundamental rights has been in our roots. When the Indian people were fighting for their Independence, simultaneously the hardworking Mathadi Kamgaar started movement for their fundamental rightsread More >>
To provide best of banking services and offers, to masses and become their premier Bank to help them accomplish all their dreams and ideas.
To serve our customers with best, cost effective and responsive services. Create valuable returns for our shareholders and continue to grow for the better development of the society.